We love to play around with dyes and create our own unique colors for dying leather. These are just a few of our favorites, and we will be adding more as we experiment and discover new interesting colors. Feel free to ask us if we can do a certain hand-dyed color for you.
Rebind Your Bible In Hand-Dyed Nappa Goatskin (Leather Liner Included):
- up to 4″ x 6″ – $154
- up to 5″ x 7″ – $164
- up to 6″ x 9″ – $184
- up to 7″ x 10″ – $199
- over 7″ x 10″ – call for quote
Plus Shipping (NC residents – add 7% sales tax)
To upgrade to our premium vegetable tanned goatskin leather, add $15. It is more durable and made to last for generations to come. Recommended for heavily used Bibles.
- New Hand-Dyed Goatskin Cover (Choice of Color)
- Includes Leather Liner! – View color options
- New Ribbons (up to 7) – View color options
- New Endsheets
- New Headbands
- Extra Sheets For Notes (up to 5)
- Cover Stamping (Holy Bible, KJV)
- Up to 1.5 Hours of Binding Repair
- This includes reshaping spine, fixing sewing, page repair, etc.
- If we expect a bible will exceed 1.5 hour repair time, we will contact you to inform you of excessive repair charges before we proceed.
- Does Not Include Extras
Back To Bible Repair Shop