Our lambskin is the softest leather we carry. It is buttery soft to the touch, especially with a leather liner. It has a very tight grain giving a smooth appearance. It is recommended for bibles with light to medium use as it is a little less wear resistant compared to our other leathers.
Rebind Your Bible In Lambskin (Leather Liner Included):
- up to 4″ x 6″ – $144
- up to 5″ x 7″ – $154
- up to 6″ x 9″ – $169
- up to 7″ x 10″ – $184
- over 7″ x 10″ – call for quote
Plus Shipping (FL residents – add 7% sales tax)
- New Lambskin Cover (Choice of Color)
- Includes Leather Liner! – View color options
- New Ribbons (up to 7) – View color options
- New Endsheets
- New Headbands
- Extra Sheets For Notes (up to 5)
- Personalized Stamping (Holy Bible, KJV)
- Up to 1.5 Hours of Binding Repair
- This includes reshaping spine, fixing sewing, page repair, etc.
- If we expect a bible will exceed 1.5 hour repair time, we will contact you to inform you of excessive repair charges before we proceed.
- Does Not Include Extras
Recent Review: Andrew took my 30 year old Oxford RSV and restored it with a tobacco lambskin cover. I was so pleased I posted pictures on Bible Design Blog. Owning several “premiums” (Allan, Cambridge etc.) I wanted an elegant and complete finished product. AA Leather delivered! March 2013 (P.S. from Redford, MI)
Back To Bible Repair Shop