AA Leather is excited to now offer the NEW Sokoto Morocco Goatskin line from Steve Siegel Leathers for our Bible rebinds. Sokoto Morocco Goatskin hides are imported vegetable-tanned hides that rank among the finest goatskin like in the world. This line is a top of the line hide like the Roma Goatskin but have a different grain pattern. It’s grain pattern combines a Morocco pebble grain along with a river grain, making this line truly unique. They have a great temper and durability to last generations, so it is a great option for heavily used Bibles. There are 4 colors to choose from! Each of our Bible rebinds in this Sokoto Morocco Goatskin come with a leather liner.
Rebind Your Bible In Sokoto Morocco Goatskin (Leather Liner Included):
- up to 4″ x 6″ – $189
- up to 5″ x 7″ – $204
- up to 6″ x 9″ – $219
- up to 7″ x 10″ – $249
- over 7″ x 10″ – call for quote
Plus Shipping (NC residents – add 7% sales tax)
- New Sokoto Morocco Goatskin Cover (Choice of Color)
- Includes Leather Liner! – View color options
- New Ribbons (up to 7) – View color options
- New Endsheets
- New Headbands
- Extra Sheets For Notes (up to 5)
- Cover Stamping (Holy Bible, KJV)
- Up to 1.5 Hours of Binding Repair
- This includes reshaping spine, fixing sewing, page repair, etc.
- If we expect a bible will exceed 1.5 hour repair time, we will contact you to inform you of excessive repair charges before we proceed.
- Does Not Include Extras