Ostrich leather is a unique, expensive, luxury leather. The bumps, or quill follicles, are only on a portion of the hide, making full-quill items more valuable. Because it is a seasonal leather, we may be able to get Cognac or Chocolate Brown Ostrich upon request. Please understand that due to the cost of the leather itself, we require payment upfront in order to purchase the hide for your bible.
Rebind Your Bible In Ostrich (Leather Liner Included):
$595 plus shipping (FL residents – add 7% sales tax)
For extra large or compact Bibles, call for quote.
- New Ostrich Cover
- Includes Leather Liner!
- New Ribbons (up to 7) – See color options
- New Endsheets
- New Headbands
- Extra Sheets For Notes (up to 5)
- Personalized Stamping (Holy Bible, KJV, Your Name)
- Up to 1.5 Hours of Binding Repair
- This includes reshaping spine, fixing sewing, page repair, etc.
- If we expect a bible will exceed 1.5 hour repair time, we will contact you to inform you of excessive repair charges before we proceed.
- Does Not Include Extras
Start Your Order