Genuine American Bison (Buffalo) is over 40% stronger than traditional cowhide and is unparalleled in its softness, strength, and durability. We are offering this in one color, a vintage distressed chestnut. This leather truly is one-of-a-kind showing beautiful marks of a range animal and the natural grain of the buffalo hides. This leather pairs well with an espresso cowhide leather liner.
Rebind Your Bible In Full Grain American Buffalo w/ Leather Liner:
- up to 4″ x 6″ – $220
- up to 5″ x 7″ – $240
- up to 6″ x 9″ – $260
- up to 7″ x 10″ – $280
- over 7″ x 10″ – call for quote
Plus Shipping (FL residents – add 7.5% sales tax)
- New American Buffalo Leather Liner Cover
- New Ribbons (up to 7)
- New Endsheets
- New Head & Tail bands
- Extra Sheets For Notes (up to 5)
- Standard Cover Stamping (Holy Bible, KJV)
- Up to 1.5 Hours of Binding Repair
- This includes reshaping spine, fixing sewing, page repair, etc.
- If we expect a bible will exceed 1.5 hour repair time, we will contact you to inform you of excessive repair charges before we proceed.
- Does Not Include Extras