FULL GRAIN COWHIDE LEATHER LINER REBINDS
All of these cowhide leather liner covers have a very beautiful, rich finish and a supple feel and come in many unique colors. These full grain hides come in a varying grain. These cowhide leather liner covers are usually lined with kidskin (goat). If you want a supple and durable leather liner cover, this is a great selection.
Rebind Your Bible In Full Grain Cowhide w/ Leather Liner:
- up to 4″ x 6″ – $199
- up to 5″ x 7″ – $220
- up to 6″ x 9″ – $240
- up to 7″ x 10″ – $260
- over 7″ x 10″ – call for quote
Plus Shipping (FL residents – add 7.5% sales tax)
- New Cowhide Leather Liner Cover (Choice of Color)
- New Ribbons (up to 7) – See color options
- New Endsheets
- New Head & Tail bands
- Extra Sheets For Notes (up to 5)
- Standard Cover Stamping (Holy Bible, KJV)
- Up to 1.5 Hours of Binding Repair
- This includes reshaping spine, fixing sewing, page repair, etc.
- If we expect a bible will exceed 1.5 hour repair time, we will contact you to inform you of excessive repair charges before we proceed.
- Does Not Include Extras
T.R. from Chiloquin, OR writes, “Yesterday I received my recently repaired Bible with a new black cowhide leather. I opted for the leather liner, and am I ever glad I did. The new cover on my Bible is absolutely fabulous. The finish and stamping are beautiful, and I can’t get over how soft and supple the cover is (thanks to the leather liner). The craftsmanship on my Bible repair is superb, and I can’t recommend the quality of work highly enough!”