SOKOTO GOATSKIN LEATHER LINER COVERS
AA Leather is excited to now offer the popular Sokoto Traditional Goatskin line from Steve Siegel Leathers for our Bible rebinds. Sokoto Traditional Goatskin hides are imported vegetable-tanned hides that rank among the finest goatskin like in the world. It’s grain pattern has a beautiful river grain, making this line truly unique. They have a great temper and durability to last generations, so it is a great option for heavily used Bibles. There are lots of fun colors to choose from! Each of our Bible rebinds in this Sokoto Goatskin come with a leather liner.
Rebind Your Bible In Sokoto Traditional Goatskin (Leather Liner Included):
- up to 4″ x 6″ – $280
- up to 5″ x 7″ – $300
- up to 6″ x 9″ – $320
- up to 7″ x 10″ – $340
- over 7″ x 10″ – call for quote
Plus Shipping (FL residents – add 7.5% sales tax)
- Sokoto Goatskin Leather Liner Cover (Choice of Color)
- New Ribbons (up to 7)
- New Endsheets
- New Headbands
- Extra Sheets For Notes (up to 5)
- Cover Stamping of your choice (Holy Bible, KJV, etc.)
- Up to 1.5 Hours of Binding Repair
- This includes reshaping spine, fixing sewing, page repair, etc.
- If we expect a bible will exceed 1.5 hour repair time, we will contact you to inform you of excessive repair charges before we proceed.
- Does Not Include Extras