Roma chagreen goatskin
AA Leather is excited to now offer the Roma Chagreen Goatskin line from Steve Siegel Leathers for our Bible hardback rebinds. Roma Chagreen Goatskin hides are imported vegetable-tanned hides that rank among the finest goatskin in the world. Along with a beautiful pebble grain, they have great durability to last generations. The Roma Chagreen Goatskin is only available in hardback covers (leather over boards).
Rebind Your Bible In Roma Chagreen Goatskin (Hardback Only):
- up to 4″ x 6″ – $179
- up to 5″ x 7″ – $189
- up to 6″ x 9″ – $204
- up to 7″ x 10″ – $234
- over 7″ x 10″ – call for quote
Plus Shipping (NC residents – add 7% sales tax)
- New Roma Chagreen Goatskin Cover (Choice of Color)
- Hardback Cover
- New Ribbons (up to 7) – View color options
- New Endsheets
- New Headbands
- Extra Sheets For Notes (up to 5)
- Cover Stamping (Holy Bible, KJV)
- Up to 1.5 Hours of Binding Repair
- This includes reshaping spine, fixing sewing, page repair, etc.
- If we expect a bible will exceed 1.5 hour repair time, we will contact you to inform you of excessive repair charges before we proceed.
- Does Not Include Extras