ENGLISH VEGETABLE TAN GOATSKIN
AA Leather is excited to offer a new imported vegetable tanned goatskin from England. This goatskin is available is 3 colors: black, crimson, and antique sandlewood. This leather rivals our popular Sokoto Goatskin with the beautiful river grain, great temper and durability to last generations, so it is a great option for heavily used Bibles.
Rebind Your Bible In English Goatskin (Leather Liner Included):
- up to 4″ x 6″ – $240
- up to 5″ x 7″ – $260
- up to 6″ x 9″ – $280
- up to 7″ x 10″ – $299
- over 7″ x 10″ – call for quote
Plus Shipping (FL residents – add 7.5% sales tax)
- English Goatskin Leather Liner Cover (Choice of Color)
- New Ribbons (up to 7)
- New Endsheets
- New Headbands
- Extra Sheets For Notes (up to 5)
- Cover Stamping of your choice (Holy Bible, KJV, etc.)
- Up to 1.5 Hours of Binding Repair
- This includes reshaping spine, fixing sewing, page repair, etc.
- If we expect a bible will exceed 1.5 hour repair time, we will contact you to inform you of excessive repair charges before we proceed.
- Does Not Include Extras