AA Leather is excited to now offer the popular Sokoto Traditional Goatskin line from Steve Siegel Leathers for our Bible rebinds. Sokoto Traditional Goatskin hides are imported vegetable-tanned hides that rank among the finest goatskin like in the world. It’s grain pattern has a beautiful river grain, making this line truly unique. They have a great temper and durability to last generations, so it is a great option for heavily used Bibles. There are lots of fun colors to choose from! Each of our Bible rebinds in this Sokoto Goatskin come with a leather liner.
Rebind Your Bible In Sokoto Traditional Goatskin (Leather Liner Included):
- up to 4″ x 6″ – $189
- up to 5″ x 7″ – $204
- up to 6″ x 9″ – $224
- up to 7″ x 10″ – $249
- over 7″ x 10″ – call for quote
Plus Shipping (NC residents – add 7% sales tax)
- Sokoto Goatskin Cover (Choice of Color)
- Includes Leather Liner! – View color options
- New Ribbons (up to 7) – View color options
- New Endsheets
- New Headbands
- Extra Sheets For Notes (up to 5)
- Cover Stamping of your choice (Holy Bible, KJV, etc.)
- Up to 1.5 Hours of Binding Repair
- This includes reshaping spine, fixing sewing, page repair, etc.
- If we expect a bible will exceed 1.5 hour repair time, we will contact you to inform you of excessive repair charges before we proceed.
- Does Not Include Extras